Founded in 1996
Specializes in Intellectual Property Laws
Provides Professional Services
The Firm was established in 1996, and is one of the few law firms in Hong Kong which specializes in intellectual property services. Over the years, the Firm has provided strategic advice in litigation cases and cost-effective registration services to clients.
The Firm locates in the commercial centre of Wan Chai and is close to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, which enables us to provide convenience and immediate services to the inventors and innovative enterprises. The services provide by us include the following
- IP litigation issuance of cease and desist letters and enforcement of court orders
- IP criminal defence
- IP commercial documents
- Registration of Patent, Trademark and Design
- Copyright recordation
- High quality services at reasonable costs
- Professional and cost-effective advice
- Mutually involved services with transparency
Judgement & Enforcement
Intellectual Property Awards and Community Services
- In 2010 and 2011, Mr. Benny Kong, senior partner of the Firm, was awarded the Silver Award by the Pro Bono and Community Work Recognition Committee, Law Society of Hong Kong.
- Mr. Benny Kong is the Vice-President of Hong Kong Institute of Patent Attorneys.
- Mr. Benny Kong is the Vice-President of Hong Kong Brands Protection Alliance.
- Mr. David Tsai, a partner of the Firm, has been identified as one of leading lawyers for Intellectual Property in Asia by the Asialaw Leading Lawyers in 2006 to 2008.